I'm back again with an OOTD post. Today I'm wearing my most favourite dress ever, I can't imagine living without this dress, lol. I don't remember when and where I actually bought this dress, but somehow It has become a must to-go item in my wardrobe. Keep scrolling~
What I wore :
- Purple Knit Bolero. This outer is very wearable because the knits are loose, so i can wear it even on a hot day. It's comfortable and casual. It is also the right choice when I want to wear sleeveless pieces but not wanting to expose too much skin.
- Floral Dress. Did I mention that this is my fave dress in the wardrobe? It kinda has this natural-earthy feels. Maybe a bit 'mori' too. This dress is really flowy and cute too.
- White Sandals. The only pair of sandals in my possession. Sandals are to-go items when you want to achieve the lazy-casual look.
- Mint Armcandy. A cute little thing to accessorize your outfit.
- Black Slingbag. Really practical to wear, you can just put anything in it.
I love this kind of style, where I look so relaxed eventhough I'm actually dressed-up. Or maybe I was actually "dressing down to earth", as I picked neutral and less eye-catching colours. I enjoy wearing sandals these days, though I don't want to look sluggish in them, so I match 'em with this dress and there I got this calm and feminine 'semi' mori girl look.
What do you think about this outfit? Do you like wearing sandals too?
Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoy my post.
See you soon~