Pages - Menu

Saturday, January 2, 2016

OOTD : Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Saturday, January 2, 2016
Hi butters!
First post in 2016 and I wanna wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
It's been a real while since I last posted 'cause I've been busy co-assisting in a hospital in my hometown. There were so many tasks and assignments to finish, and I did get a day or two off but I just didn't get the feel to write on the blog, so no post whatsoever 'till now..

First ootd post, then. I'm currently in love with the idea of black and white and sabrina clothing pieces, so this post will have those things. Black and white are like in the neverending cycle (playing chvrches' neverending cycle, haha), they never die, they're always in and they look elegant, and sophisticated and fab together. While the sabrina kind of blouse makes an illusion of leaner arms, since I have rather big, fatty arms. My white blouse makes me feel more confident with my arms.
The blouse was tucked into a pair of black cullotes to give a neat impression. Somehow this looked casual and conservative at the same time. I love cullotes as they give me much room to move around and they're also a perfect pair to my strappy heels. To complete the look, I wore some simple accessories like the stag necklace and a silver watch.


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a great 2016!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Another Peanut Butter Heaven © 2014