Pages - Menu

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Nyx : Soft Matte Lip Cream SMLC02 Stockholm + X2 Chic Blue Circle Lens

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Happy Sunday butters, are you going anywhere this weekend? I always try to make my weekend as relaxing as possible as the weekdays are always so hectic. Next week will be the last week of my long holiday and I feel like I'm really excited to embrace the new semester and at the same time I just don't want to move on from the freedom holidays give me. Haha, you know how I feel? Anyway, today I'll be reviewing about two things. Lip cream from Nyx and circle lens from X2.



1. Before (with Etude House Lip Concealer); 2. Fully applied (Indoor light); 3. Fully applied (Outdoor light)Pros :
1. Perfect colour and texture for daily wear
2. Smells nice
3. Not drying

4. Long lasting
5. Easy to apply

Cons :
1. Accentuate lip lines if your lips are dry
2. A little white residue at the center after some time

Overall this lip cream is very practical, it's easy to apply, moreover for its natural colour and matte texture, you can wear it for any occasion. The white residue only appears when I don't moisturize my lips thoroughly. And this product only leaves a little stain on glass, straw, spoon etc. again, because of its matte texture. I really love this lip cream, I definitely recommend you to buy this.

It claims to be made in Korea (cool)
45% polyhema, 55% water content, diameter 15mm

Indoor light
Outdoor light
Pros :
1. Vivid color
2. Wide eyes effect
3. Not irritating

Cons :
1. Not comfortable (on 1st wear)

When I first put on this lens, It really irritates my eyes, making them red and it feels really uncomfortable. It's like there's plastics in your eyes. But, this only happened at the first time I wore it, the second time I wore it my eyes have already gotten used to it although it still feels like there's something in your eyes, only the feel is less bugging and I still can bear it. I really love the vivid blue colour that really stands out and it also make your eyes appear bling-bling, like there's diamond in your eyes. The diameter is too big for me, though. Overall, I say this lens is ok.

Thanks for reading, butters. I hope you find this helpful.
Don't hesitate to leave comments and follow me.
See you next post~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Another Peanut Butter Heaven © 2014