Pages - Menu

Friday, January 30, 2015

OOTD : Loose and Girly

Friday, January 30, 2015
Hello, again butters! Today I'm going to post an OOTD. 
These pics were taken on the first week of January, but I only got the time to post it now T_T. 
Check out the photos below!




What I wore :
  • Broken white lace blouse. Loose blouse with a see through sleeves which gives a lighter feel on the outfit. The flower details on the lace are really pretty and girly.
  • Big pleated midi skirt. It's pale green and has creme polkadot details which matches the blouse.
  • Straw hat. Makes you look more earthy.
  • Mint arm candy.
  • Creme flat shoes.

So, this outfit kinda has "mori girl" feels,  with less layering.
 Mori style has neutral, soft, and earthy colours like broken white and pale green in my photos. 
This clothing is also really comfortable as it's loose so you don't have to worry if your tummy is showing after a big meal, lol.
I hope this post inspires you. Thanks for visiting my blog.
Follow me and see you next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Another Peanut Butter Heaven © 2014