Pages - Menu

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Topshop : Lipstick The Damned

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Hello, again butters. I haven't been able to update my blog recently because it's been really busy in the house. My grandmother got into the hospital, so I have to help my mom with more chores at home. Anyway, today I will be reviewing about the lipstick from Topshop in The Damned which is a magenta (purple-pinkish) colour. 



1. Before (with Etude House Lip Concealer); 2. Applied only in center (Indoor light); 3. Fully applied (Indoor light); 4. Fully applied (Outdoor light)
2
3
4
Pros :
1. Very moisturizing
2. Not drying (obviously)
3. Smells nice
4. Really really long lasting, even after I had my lunch it was still there
5. Very pigmented

Cons :
1. Hard to find in my area
2. No other cons

For only $16, this lipstick is really worth buying. The colour is very bold, it's perfect, especially when you're not the type who likes to apply more lipstick after eating because it's very pigmented. I really recommend you to buy this lipstick and I'd really love to collect all other colours.

Thanks for reading, I hope I'll see you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Another Peanut Butter Heaven © 2014