Pages - Menu

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Peripera : Peri's Tint Water No. 3 Orange Juice

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Hello again, Butters! How was your day today? 
I hope you're all doing great. Recently, I have this lip tint craze because I've been watching Korean dramas where most of the girls in K-drama have this red or pink or orange natural looking lip tint. And the other day I watched this pink vs orange episode of Get It Beauty. One of the audience was wearing this orange lip tint from Etude House and she looked really cute and fresh with orange, so I thought I'll get an orange tint for myself. I decided to choose Peripera Peri's Tint Water No.3 (Orange Juice), because It has this really cute design and I've already owned a tint from Etude House (in Vampire Red, I'll review it later). 
This lip tint is water based. It's really watery which makes it feel light on my lips.


1. Before (with Etude House Lip Concealer); 2. Applied only in center (Indoor light);
3. Fully applied (Indoor light); 4. Fully applied (Outdoor light) 
2.
3.
4.
Pros :
1. Easy to apply.
2. Pigmented.
3. Fruity smell.
4. Long lasting (Up to 5 hour with eating, still gives an orange hint on lips).
5. Not drying.

Cons :
1. Gets on your teeth easily (because of the watery texture).

Overall, I find it really nice and I really recommend you to buy this if you're looking for a tint. 
I don't find any significant cons, so I'd love to buy this again or in other colours.
I guess that's all for today's post. Hope you enjoyed reading this.
Thanks and see you soon, butters!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Another Peanut Butter Heaven © 2014