Pages - Menu

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Etude House : Rosy Tint Lips No.7 Tea Rose

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Hello, butters. Today, I will share a review on Etude House's Rosy Tint Lips in Tea Rose. I bought this colour before the rosy tint lips in Baby Peoni (you can find the review here). I have worn this tint at my previous ootd, check out this "Playful Pastel" post if you want. Keep reading my post below~



1. Before (with Etude House Lip Concealer); 2. Applied only in center (Indoor light); 3. Fully applied (Indoor light); 4. Fully applied (Outdoor light)
2.
3.
4.
Pros :
1. Velvet matte.
2. Long lasting.
3. Pigmented.
4. Not drying.

Cons :
1. Sticky feeling.
2. Bit hard to squeeze.

Soo, the conclusion is pretty much like the Baby Peoni rosy tint lips. I also love this Tea Rose tint for it creates a natural look. The colour is kinda pinky sometimes, and it looks orange-y at other times, so I'll say it's a peachy nude that goes well with any eye makeup (heavy or light). I definitely recommend you to buy this and I'd love to buy another colour.

That's all for my review today. I hope you have a great day.
Thank  for reading and see you soon.

Here's a bonus picture for you butters! Meet one of my dogs, Snowy~
He was watching me taking the outdoor photos. Haha.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Another Peanut Butter Heaven © 2014