Pages - Menu

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Nyx : Matte Lipstick MLS29 (Sable)

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Yayyy, I just got some new babies to comfort me after 2 weeks of final exam, which was very depressing. 
But I've done my best and I think I should award myself. So, here they are.
Today, I am going to review this matte lipstick from Nyx.


The lipstick is a bit scraped here, probably because of the shipping.
As you can see, the colour is brown-based nude. If you are looking for an actual nude lipstick, I think this is what you're looking for. It doesn't have this pink tone, and matches my skin tone which is yellow-ish and warm. What you have to be concern about wearing this color is be careful not to look washed out. The key in wearing nude is to make sure that you put enough eyeliner and mascara or you can also match it with smokey eyes and some pink blush. And make sure you have lipbalm on your lips before wearing matte lip products.


Pros :
1. Matte but not drying
2. Very pigmented
3. Quite long lasting

Cons :
1. Smells weird
2. Accentuate lip lines (if your lips are dry)
3. Feels sticky (probly to prevent dryness)

Overall, I love this lipstick and this colour because I've been looking for brown nude for a long time, but what I got is either darker than my skin tone or is pink-toned. I'd love to purchase more colours from this collection.


Thanks for reading, butters! I hope you enjoy this post :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Another Peanut Butter Heaven © 2014