Pages - Menu

Monday, January 5, 2015

OOTD : Red Spots on Black

Monday, January 5, 2015
Hello, butters. Finally, I'm back after a year long hiatus. Well, I last posted on last November and its already January 2015, so it's technically one year, lol. 
So, here's my first OOTD post of 2015.




 I kept things simple by only wearing one accesory which was a wristwach, because my printed skirts already had the spotlight. When I tried to wear necklace to match  the outfit, it was just a turn off. So, yeah.

What I wore :
  • Black sweater
  • Black mini skirt wit red floral prints
  • Black creeper wedge sandals

There it is, my first post this year. I hope this inspires you. And, I hope I can keep posting more on this blog in 2015. That is my resolution. Thanks for visiting. Feel free to follow me and ask for follow back because I have lots of things to post (just have to find time for that).
See you on the next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Another Peanut Butter Heaven © 2014