Pages - Menu

Friday, September 5, 2014

OOTD : KPP Inspired ( Back to school?)

Friday, September 5, 2014

Butters! Today I will post an ootd inspired by KPP which stands for Kyary Pamyu Pamyu. She's probably the most bizarre Japanese idol but in a cute way. And by cute, I mean she's really really cute, just google her or peek at her instagram. Her look I'm going to imitate today is from her instagram, and I thought It's got this back to school kinda feel, so it's cool because you can wear this outfit to class. I also think that it is beach approved. Scroll down below to see how I recreate her look~ 











What I wore :
  • Fake bangs (is it obvious?). Sometimes when I watch KPP videos on youtube, It makes me want to cut my bangs but I keep reminding myself how I struggle to grow these long bangs I have now, so I eventually decided to buy a fake one.
  • White wayfarer. Mine has floral pattern that gives a summer-y touch.
  • Black dress from Factorie. A black dress is really wearable with any accessories. See here to wear it with different style.
  • Pastel backpack from Juice Ematic. Well, it's backpack, simply put everything you need in it and you're good to go. Very practical.
  • Pink jelly sandals from Sports Girl. This pair isn't the most comfortable choice if you need to catch a plane, or run really fast somewhere because it might scratch your feet. But for city tour, I find it comfortable enough, and it's also apropriate for a beach stroll because the jelly material sure won't get wet by the water. Just becareful for it might be slippery.
I want to apologize in advance if I don't post frequently in the future, because school is starting next week. But, I'll keep as much as I can to update. I still have this Melbourne trip I really want to share with you, so I guess please look forward to this Melbourne post. I hope today's post inspires you. Thanks for reading.
See you soon on the next post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Another Peanut Butter Heaven © 2014