How I style my LBD :
- LBD from Factorie.
- A thin blue scarf which I got from my friend. The electric blue scarf gives a pop to the look so you won't look boring.
- A watch from guess, so you won't spend too much time gossiping. haha.
- A handmade black leather clutch. This is actually my friend's and she made it herself. Seriously she's very talented. I borrowed it from her because it's just too cool and I'm still looking around to get my own.
- A pair of pale pink kitten heels. These are from Charles and Keith.
- My lipstick is The Damned from Topshop.
- My Silver nail polish is from Sally Hansen.
Hi, welcome to my first post on my not first blog. I actually made my fist blog when I was in high school, then I decided to delete it because I thought I was too busy to get into college. Now, I'm really dying to find a place to write and express things, to share my stories and pictures. So I made a Tumblr blog but the traffic's not going well there for an article-like post, so I thought I might try doing a blogspot blog. I hope things get fun and crowded here. I will still keep updating my tumblr with more picture posts though, so if you're free you can have a peek there :)
I guess this is our first meeting butters.
Hope you enjoy my first post! See you soon :*