Pages - Menu

Saturday, July 26, 2014

OOTD : Feeling Blue

Saturday, July 26, 2014
image



image

image



image

image

How I style my LBD :
  • LBD from Factorie.
  • A thin blue scarf which I got from my friend. The electric blue scarf gives a pop to the look so you won't look boring.
  • A watch from guess, so you won't spend too much time gossiping. haha.
  • A handmade black leather clutch. This is actually my friend's and she made it herself. Seriously she's very talented. I borrowed it from her because it's just too cool and I'm still looking around to get my own.
  • A pair of pale pink kitten heels. These are from Charles and Keith.
  • My lipstick is The Damned from Topshop.
  • My Silver nail polish is from Sally Hansen.
Hi, welcome to my first post on my not first blog. I actually made my fist blog when I was in high school,  then I decided to delete it because I thought I was too busy to get into college. Now, I'm really dying to find a place to write and express things, to share my stories and pictures. So I made a Tumblr blog but the traffic's not going well there for an article-like post, so I thought I might try doing a blogspot blog. I hope things get fun and crowded here. I will still keep updating my tumblr with more picture posts though, so if you're free you can have a peek there :)

I guess this is our first meeting butters.
 Hope you enjoy my first post! See you soon :*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Another Peanut Butter Heaven © 2014