Pages - Menu

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Etude House : Princess Happy Ending Snow White Apple Red Lips Lipstick

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Hello, butters. I'm back again, and this time I'm reviewing a lipstick from Etude House. Princess Happy Ending Snow White Apple Red Lips. So, this lipstick is inspired from Disney princess which makes it one of some reasons on why i bought this. And other reason is, the packaging is very cute with apple, crown, castle patterns all over it. This Disney Princess line offers two different colours of lipstick which is red and sort of magenta purple. The red one is Snow White, while the magenta one is Belle. I chose Snow White, because I thought the Belle one looks almost like "the damned" from Topshop. Check out the review below ;)









Forgive me if I look messy in this review, because I was in a rush T_T
1. Before (with Etude House Lip Concealer); 2. Applied only in center (Indoor light);
3. Fully applied (Indoor light); 4. Fully applied (Outdoor light) 
2.
3.
4.
Pros :
1. Glides easily and smoothly.
2. Pigmented.
3. Nice smell.
4. Long lasting and leaves a tint after eating.
5. Very moisturizing.

Cons :
1.None~

Overall, I love the texture, love the smell, love the colour. This lipstick is really nice and worth buying if you're looking for an affordable moisturizing red lipstick. The red colour looks a bit orange-y on my skin, but I still like it. It gives me a fresh and playful look and also brightens my skin. Although it appeared glossy at first, it eventually became sorta matte but not drying at all. You also might want to reapply the lipstick after eating, but in my case I didn't reapply because I love how it left a tint on my lips.

I hope you find this review helpful. As the days get more hectic in college, I will try to make a post every week. I'm really looking forward to holidays where I can post stuffs almost everyday, haha. Please, keep reading, follow, and leave comments.
Thanks for visiting and see you soon, butters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Another Peanut Butter Heaven © 2014