Pages - Menu

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Innisfree : Eco Flower Tint No.2 Azalea

Sunday, October 26, 2014
Hello, butters. 

I'm back again here for a review while I can (T_T). Midterm exam is coming, and I hope I can still touch my blog even if it's just for once a week. I will try not to procrastinate both in studying and blogging, haha. 

So, recently, I got this urge of wanting a pink tint for daily wear. I haven't gotten any pink tint around, and tint seems to be a perfect choice for everyday wear as it gives colour yet light feels on my lips. I usually wear Nyx matte lipcream (find out here), but I think it is too creamy for my hectic college schedule and I don't think it works well when I barely put any makeup to class. 

1. Before (with Etude House Lip Concealer); 2. Applied only in center (Indoor light);
3. Fully applied (Indoor light); 4. Fully applied (Outdoor light) 
2.
3.
4.
Pros :
1. Rosy smell
2. Easy to apply
3. Nice colour
4. Long lasting
Cons :
1. Drying

I love the colour! I can say that I've found the perfect pink tint for me (at the moment). This looks pretty natural and very wearable. The smell reminds me of this rose syrup which is really nice. The tint staying power is quite nice, you don't have to reapply after eating (at least for me), but sometimes I like to do so and I don't mind anyway. But this tint is also drying on my lips (I wonder if it's because of the milky texture?), so I have to be sure to apply enough lipbalm when needed. Overall, I really like this so I'll recommend you to try this tint if you're looking for a natural looking pink tint.
Notice something? Yup yup! I cut my bangs and also got a haircut. Do you think it suits me?

I hope you find this post helpful. Please follow for more reviews coming~
Thanks for reading and see you soon :*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Another Peanut Butter Heaven © 2014