Pages - Menu

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Wet and Wild : Mega Last Lipstick 969 (24 Carrot Gold)

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Hello, butters I'm finally back again. I went back to my hometown yesterday after finishing mid-term exam. I was so worn out when I got home, but I've gotten my energy now and it's time for more review! So, today it's an orange lipstick from wet and wild.



1. Before (with Etude House Lip Concealer); 2. Fully applied (Indoor light); 3. Fully applied (Outdoor light)
2.
3.
Pros :
1. Very affordable
2. Very pigmented
3. Good lasting power
Cons :
1. Doesn't glide smoothly

This lipstick is really nice, I'll say it's worth the price. I bought this one at around $5 last year. The color is very vivid. The lasting power is good too. I wore it for 5 hours, the colour was still there after lunch and I didn't feel the need to reapply. I found it a bit tricky to apply this lipstick because of the really vivid colour and the thick and dry texture (which keeps it from gliding easily, I guess). Although, I say the texture is thick and dry, I didn't find this lipstick drying. Maybe because I put enough lipbalm there. 
Overall, this lipstick is quite good especially if you're looking for a really cheap one, but I don't think I want to repurchase. I also have another colour from from this line. Might review it someday, so stay tune ;)

Thanks for reading. Add me on GFC and other social networks, I'd love to make new friends :)
See you on another post ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Another Peanut Butter Heaven © 2014