Pages - Menu

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Alessandro Crispy Thin Pizza

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Image

I'm currently addicted to watching this K-drama called "Let's Eat", it's pretty much about the title which is about eating especially traditional korean food. Watching this drama really makes me hungry and in this particular episode the protagonist is eating pizza really deliciously. So, when I got the chance I went to grab some.



image

Pizza Fantastic and tasted quite fantastic too. 
With paprika, chicken ham, onion, smoked beef, and beef sausage on top.

image

Strawberry smoothies and Frappuccino something.

image

Got some churros for dessert from the food stand outside Alessandro. Not too good for my palate. It's like you're eating oil. I wonder how the authentic one tastes like..

I hope this post inspires you to eat pizza, hehe.
Thanks for reading, butters~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Another Peanut Butter Heaven © 2014