Pages - Menu

Monday, July 28, 2014

Etude House : Color Lips Fit PK001

Monday, July 28, 2014




Outdoor light
I don't think this colour works well on me.

Indoor light

Front camera
I look really pale
Pros :
1. Really really pigmented.
2. Smells sweet like fruits.
3. Not drying.

Cons :
1. Not very long lasting.
2. Rubs off easily after eating.

 PK001 is a pink-pale lip tint. I think it's the palest of all the colour choices. I love the packaging, the texture, and the fruity smell. It's just so smooth and matte, I just want to touch my lips everytime. This colour is pretty neon to me, making my skin look dull. I might want to try another colour from this collection, but definitely not this one.

Thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy my post, see you soon butters.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Another Peanut Butter Heaven © 2014