Pages - Menu

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

OOTD : Eid Mubarak

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Good day, butters! First thing first, I want to give Happy Eid Mubarak greetings to everyone celebrating. I hope you had a wonderful celebration with your family. So, today I will share the outfit I wore to yesterday's Eid Mubarak lunch with my big family.




My favourite Stag Necklace from Topshop

  
My all time favourite shoes




What I wore :
  • Green chiffon asymetric blouse from local store. This piece is very sheer, so I put on a black tanktop underneath.
  • Black slit maxi skirt from DKNY. This cotton skirt is very comfortable, it's stretchable, and the slit doesn't limit my move or keep me from being active.
  • Rainbow handbag. A bag with such colourful colours is not the easiest to wear. If you put on to many colours you might look cheap and cheesy and if you wear only one tone you might look too bland and boring. So, I choose one colour from the bag, which is green to wear as a blouse to balance my look. Of course you can wear any colour on your bag as a skirt or pants or shoes, just remember to pick only one colour. Tone down your look by matching it with a neutral colour, which is black here. This bag is from my grandma and she insist that I wear this bag. So, I decided to wear it on this special occasion and I'll say that it's actually this bag that led me to style this outfit.
  • Black fisherman shoes from Catwalk by Inniu. I can wear this anywhere to any occasions.
  • Stag necklace from Topshop. A very beautiful rosy gold necklace.
  • Silver watch from Guess. My one and only.

So, I hope this post inspires you. 
Thanks for reading and see you soon, butters!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Another Peanut Butter Heaven © 2014