Pages - Menu

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Etude House : Rosy Tint Lips No. 5 Baby Peoni

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Good day, butters! Today I'm going to review Etude House Rosy Tint Lips in Baby Peoni.
It's a bright pink tint -but not neon or shocking- with a velvet finish. 
The texture is a bit sticky and thick. It's got a really soft sponge as an applicator.


1. Before (with Etude House Lip Concealer); 2. Applied only in center (Indoor light); 3. Fully applied (Indoor light); 4. Fully applied (Outdoor light)
2.
3.
4.
You can also use it as an eyeshadow.
Just dab lightly around the outer corner of your eyes and blend with your pinky.
Pros :
1. Easy to apply on lips.
2. Long lasting.
3. Pigmented.
4. Smells nice.
5. Not drying.
6. Can be a great eyeshadow!

Cons :
1. The packaging is hard (gotta press harder when applying).
2. The sponge makes it a bit hard to blend on lips ( I had to dab dab and swiped a few times).

Overall, love love this product. I already have it in Tea Rose No. 7 and I love it! Particularly for the velvet finish. It's like matte but more luxurious (?) and soft. Most of the matte lip products I have, they're drying the lips, but this one doesn't. This colour also makes me feel really girly and lively. I'd love to buy more colours from this collection.

I hope this post inspires you. Thanks for reading.
See you soon!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Another Peanut Butter Heaven © 2014