Pages - Menu

Saturday, November 15, 2014

OOTD : Pretty in Floral

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Hi, butters! It's Saturday again, yet I still have classes to attend. 
But it's alright, because today I'll be posting some ootd photos. 
Don't forget to look good everyday, and best every weekend~ 
Keep scrolling~








What I wore :
  • Blue floral print dress. I designed this myself and I really love how it turned out. The design and the print matches each other making the dress very feminine. This dress is very wearable and the thin cloth makes it comfortable to wear on a hot day. 
  • Floral print mary jane shoes. I chose a pair of floral shoes to match the dress. It's got a touch of magenta and adds more to the outfit's colour palette, it also makes the outfit looks more alive.


Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope this post inspires you!
Be pretty in floral and have a fun weekend~
See you soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Another Peanut Butter Heaven © 2014