Pages - Menu

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Benefit : Beyond Mascara They're Real

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Heyy, today I will review They're Real mascara from Benefit. The one I review is in travel size with details 3 g net weight 0.1 oz. While the full size is 8.5 g net weight 0.3 oz.


What they claim
1. Before; 2. After, No curl; 3. After, Curled
Pro :
1. Smudgeproof and waterproof.
2. Long lasting.
3. Natural look.
4. Curling and lifting.
5. Adds length and volume.

Cons :
1. Not dramatic.

Overall, I really love this product and I recommend you to buy this. However it doesn't give me the dramatic look or maybe I just have to add more layers. Not much cons here, so I'd love to buy again if  I have run out of it.

That's all for today, thanks for reading.
See you soon, butters.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Another Peanut Butter Heaven © 2014