Hello, butters! How are you today? This time, it's gonna be a special post, because there's gonna be outfit and makeup in one post.. Yay,, So, I went to my friend's brother's wedding yesterday (get it? I have a friend, she's got a brother, and he got married) , and I will share about what I wore and my makeup to inspire you. Let's check out on my outfit first~
What I wore :
- Knee-length dress. The dress is sleeveless and cream-coloured, with V neck and A line style. It actually came up with a belt, but somehow I couldn't find it. So I grabbed a black chiffon ribbon to wear as a belt instead. The belt also makes the dress looks less boring for only having one colour.
- Accessories. I wore some bracelets, the ones on the left hand are gold and on the right hand is bronze with red gems.
- Clutch. I chose a gold clutch to match my accessories.
- High heels. They're from Charles&Keith. Their colours are broken white and they matches my dress.
My makeup :
- Mascara, eyeshadows, and blush on from Benefit Glam Therefore I am makeup palette. Don't forget to curl your lashes after putting on mascara. I didn't wear fake eyelashes because I didn't want to look too much and I'm just a guest not the bride.
- Winged eyes with felt tip liner from Nyx dual liner (find the review here).
- I contoured my face with Nyx blush in Taupe.
- I shaped my eyebrows with Etude House's eyebrow pencil.
- I made gradient lips with Nyx matte lipstick in Sable and I put some Topshop lipstick in the damned on the center of my lips, then just blended them lightly with my finger.
- Lastly, I got my hair done at the salon.
Are you inspired, now? I hope you dress glam and enjoy your party.
Thank you for reading, butters. Wait for the next post :)