Pages - Menu

Friday, August 8, 2014

OOTD : Choco Mint

Friday, August 8, 2014

Happy Friday, butters! The weekend is finally here again and I will share my ootd to inspire you.
Today's outfit is about neutral (chocolate/nude/brown - you decide what colour my top is, haha), and then there's this peplum detail, and mint straight skirt. Enjoy my photos~











What I wore :
  • Neutral coloured blouse. This blouse has a cute peplum detail layered with tulle. It has three quarter length sleeves which are a bit puffy at the ends. The soft brown colour and the canvas like texture create a cute natural look. I say, it also has this mori style feel.
  • Vintage necklace. Bronze-coloured with lock and key detail.
  • Coins bracelet. Bronze-coloured to match the necklace. Try to wear only one colour (ex: no eyecatching coloured gems) to avoid the -you-put-too-much-effort- look.
  • Silver watch. Silver gives a cool touch and it balances the bronze accesories.
  • Mint skirt. This is a knee-lentgh straight skirt, which means it ends at the knee and it is tight around the hips to the thighs but it is loose at the end. The skirt is the eyecatching part of the entire outfit for its bright mint colour.
  • Army green bag. The bag is from Longchamp. Army green or olive green is considered neutral so you can wear it with any colour.
  • Army green wedges. These wedges simply matched the bag.
I keep my makep soft and natural
There it is, the inspiration for your weekend style. Hope you find this helpful,
feel free to leave comments and questions for me~
Stay pretty and enjoy your weekend.
See you soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Another Peanut Butter Heaven © 2014